Astropay is a payment solution rather than a payment method. The company, based in the UK, processes payments in Latin America exclusively. It is a versatile payment solution for customers struggling with disparate local currencies and payment methods.
What is AstroPay?
AstroPay functions as a universal payment method. For many customers around Latin America, this allows a solution to many problems. These may include payment rejections, geographical tax issues, identity fraud and theft, as well as the need for credit approval.
AstroPay is a fast growing company servicing a region which too is starting to blossom into an economically developed powerhouse. Yet, the infrastructure has not quite caught up with this growth. Thus, the company has stepped in and filled a particular gap in this potentially enormous market.
AstroPay lay out five benefits to having an account. These include:
- It’s reliable: Free, simple registration, and no obfuscated fees, customers can feel secure making payments online, at their bank, or even in person at a participating store.
- It’s Instant: Payment processing is immediate, and customers will receive on the spot confirmations.
- Compliance: The solution is integrated into the majority of payment methods worldwide. These include Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, and worldwide banks such as HSBC and Santander. Additionally, the business is regulated by each country’s financial compliance body.
- It operates across the whole of Latin America: AstroPay has a presence in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and Uruguay to name just a few. Support is offered to its customers in Spanish, Portuguese, and English.
- It’s Safe and Secure: AstroPay is compliant with all anti-money laundering regulations. Also, it is usually a prepaid solution, so there is no risk of transaction decline or over drafting.
Why AstroPay Casinos?
As with other payment solutions of its type, it’s ideal for players who wish to keep their financial details secure on the internet. If you deposit via AstroPay, neither a casino nor anyone else will have access to your personal information.
However, AstroPay is an exclusively Latin American payment solution. Therefore, for Canada online casino players, you’ll have to look elsewhere for your e-wallet or internet payment solution.